The Mosquito No-Fly Zone
We will treat your yard with barrier spray that is proven effective at controlling mosquitoes.
We will also inspect your property for active larvae and deal with them as well. Along with this inspection, we will advise you on how you can remove breeding areas that exist on your property.
3 Decades of Professional Experience
We are not a fly-by-night operation that just put a magnet on their car and made some fliers. We have been in the pest control business for over 30 years. Our technicians are professional, uniformed, and courteous.
Why Should You Choose Us? | Mosquito Control | Winston Salem NC | Greensboro NC
Your relationship with your pest control company is unique. It requires a certain amount of trust to allow someone onto your property and into your living spaces. We take this relationship seriously and put our 30 years of experience to work in making sure that you get the best service possible for a fair price.
- You will be greeted by a professional, courteous technician who is uniformed and driving a company vehicle.
- When you call us, you will talk with a live and local human, not an automated phone tree or call center
- We have invested in the best gear, and the most effective treatments available
- Our barrier spray is safe for family and pets just 30 minutes after treatment, but continues to repel mosquitoes for weeks after our visit.
- Our resourceful technicians will inspect your yard for active larvae and treat them. We don’t just deal with the biting mosquitoes, we deal with the ones that are about to bite as well.
- We will also advise you on the areas on your property where mosquitoes are breeding so that you can get them at the source.
Our Treatment Plan | Mosquito Control | Winston Salem NC | Greensboro NC
We return to your yard once a month to retreat. However, if you need us to come deal with an outbreak, we will return at no additional charge to you.
Our barrier spray is applied using a backpack sprayer that allows the technician to apply the spray to trees and shrubs where the mosquitoes hide and breed. Mosquitoes are killed on contact, and the spray remains to continue repelling the insects for weeks.
Our barrier spray is a synthetic form of pyrethrins called pyrethroids. Pyrethrins are derived from a natural compound called pyrethrum which is commonly found in the chrysanthemum flower. This is why many people in the southern states plant these flowers around their yard. They are a natural fly and mosquito deterrent.
Interestingly, pyrethroids are usually the active ingredient in lice shampoos that are applied directly to the skin.
A Trusted Company
Get Started Today
Give us a call or send us a message to schedule your FREE inspection
Our Service Areas
- Winston Salem
- High Point
Other Pest Problems?
No Mosquitoes has been in the pest control business for over 30 years and counting. Not only can we help with your mosquito problem, we can deal with all your pest control needs.
We specialize in great customer service and safe, effective control of pests in and around your home.
Online Account & Bill Pay
You can manage all aspects of your account online!
Update your credit card, change contact information, update a street address. You may also view your service and payment history.