The Mosquito No-Fly Zone
We will treat your yard with barrier spray that is proven effective at controlling mosquitoes.
We will also inspect your property for active larvae and deal with them as well. Along with this inspection, we will advise you on how you can remove breeding areas that exist on your property.
3 Decades of Professional Experience
Trust No Mosquitoes. We have been in the pest control business for over 30 years. Our technicians are professional, uniformed, and courteous. Your satisfaction is our highest priority
Why Choose Us?
We put our 30 years of experience to work in making sure that you get the best service possible at a fair price. Here’s what you can expect when you choose No Mosquitoes.
- You will be greeted by a professional, courteous technician who is uniformed and driving a company vehicle.
- When you call us, you will talk with a live and local human, not an automated phone tree or call center
- We have invested in the best gear, and the most effective treatments available
- Our barrier spray is safe for family and pets just 30 minutes after treatment, but continues to repel mosquitoes for weeks after our visit.
- Our resourceful technicians will inspect your yard for active larvae and treat them. We don’t just deal with the biting mosquitoes, we deal with the ones that are about to bite as well.
- We will also advise you on the areas on your property where mosquitoes are breeding so that you can get them at the source.
- In North Carolina, it is common for mosquitoes to become active before April and stay active well into the Fall. Most mosquito companies will only treat during peak months between April and September. With our Full Season package, No Mosquitoes will keep you protected year round, without any extra charges.
- Our treatment packages are priced for up to an acre of property. Keep in mind that most quotes provided by mosquito companies only include up to a 1/2 acre. Call Now to ask about our pricing options today!
Our Treatment Plan
We return to your yard once a month to retreat. However, if you need us to come deal with an outbreak, we will return at no additional charge to you.
Our barrier spray is applied using a backpack sprayer that allows the technician to apply the spray to trees and shrubs where the mosquitoes hide and breed. Mosquitoes are killed on contact, and the spray remains, repelling the insects for weeks.
Our barrier spray is a synthetic form of pyrethrins called pyrethroids. Pyrethrins are derived from a natural compound called pyrethrum which is commonly found in the chrysanthemum flower. This is why many people in the southern states plant these flowers around their yard. They are a natural fly and mosquito deterrent.
A Trusted Company
If you’re not happy with your seasonal mosquito control program, we’ll retreat at no additional cost.
For Fastest Response After Hours Please Use This Form
Mosquito Control Serving The Entire Triad Region Of North Carolina Including:
- Greensboro NC
- Winston Salem NC
- Kernersville NC
- High Point NC
Other Pest Problems?
No Mosquitoes has been in the pest and mosquito control business for over 30 years and counting. We can help with your mosquito problem, and we can deal with all your pest control needs.
We specialize in great customer service, professional technicians, and effective control of pests in and around your home.
Online Account & Bill Pay
You can manage your account online!
You can update your credit card, change contact information, update a street address, view your service and payment history, and even more! We want you to have the easiest and most streamlined service possible.